Thanks for Your Feedback
Just wanted to share with you the first round with the Ping G20. Played in an outing today at Eagle Creek in Norwalk and I have to say that this may be the best I’ve driven the ball since I started playing. As you know, my long game has room for a lot of improvement but today I only missed one fairway and actually that ball was only a few yards in the rough (I did have to punch out though). The new club really gives me a sense of confidence on the tee and I feel that if I put a reasonable swing on it the ball will go where I’m aiming. Anyway I just wanted to pass this along and thank you again for the time you spent with me during the fitting. The Trackman fitting really helped me understand what I’m doing with my swing and what I need to work on during the winter. Great stuff!!
“Joe is an amazing teacher. Just one hour and I’m already hitting great again.”
“You always have the top brands in your Pro Shop. Really helps to try them all out, with Jeff’s expert advice”
“Thanks for the heated tees. I like keeping tuned up through the winter.”
Do you have feedback to share?
You can submit your feedback here.
Why choose Golfland?
- A Top 100 Golf Range
- Ping Fitter of the Year
- Full complement of fitting clubs from top manufactures
- The most experienced club fitter in the area
- Price matching on all brands
- All clubs and fittings guaranteed
- Interchangeable shaft/head fitting systems from Ping, Mizuno, Titleist Tour Edge and Cobra
- State-of-the-art Trackman launch monitor
- Overnight club repair by an expert who wrote 5 books on the subject
- Joe Giles named Top 10 Teacher in Ohio by Golf Digest
- Jeff Jackson has published teaching/fitting/equipment articles to golf publications around the world